In the 2nd image you made great improvements to your subjects skin tones from the first image they seemed to blend into the background slightly. The overall color to me looks much better also. Ive found it difficult with images say that have mostly green in background trying to tone down without distorting the color look of something else.
I like the first edit that you did the best, I think it looks more realistic, and bright, and reminds me of a pretty, sunny day! And I agree also with Amanda, I find it difficult to tone down the green in the pictures, without making something else blurry or making it look non realistic. You seem to have done a good job with that, in my opinion.
In the 2nd image you made great improvements to your subjects skin tones from the first image they seemed to blend into the background slightly. The overall color to me looks much better also. Ive found it difficult with images say that have mostly green in background trying to tone down without distorting the color look of something else.
ReplyDeleteI like the first edit that you did the best, I think it looks more realistic, and bright, and reminds me of a pretty, sunny day! And I agree also with Amanda, I find it difficult to tone down the green in the pictures, without making something else blurry or making it look non realistic. You seem to have done a good job with that, in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteI believe the second edit is best. The colors really stand out
ReplyDeleteThe second edit bring the photo to life. Good Job
ReplyDelete